Thursday, January 11, 2007

How Great is Our God, Mighty & Just, Loving & Kind

I have just finished reading and commenting to all the blogs (I don't think I missed any) of all my wonderful friends that blog. How inspired I am in righteousness and loving my God more and more. I blessed is our God to have such a lovely God Family. I am so proud of my friends. I am so thankful that blogging to us is proclaiming the name of the Lord Jesus Christ as great, pouring out our joys and sorrows before His feet and sharing the moment with our friends, loving our friends as Jesus loves us. How Great is our God, How Great is our God.

Our great God reminded me of an old song that has always brought His presence to my heart, and I would like to share it with you:

YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME
JESUS YOUR THE ONLY ONE
WHEN EARTHLY FRIENDS HAVE FAILED ME
AND EARTHLY HELP IS DONE
YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MEET MY NEEDS
FROM THE DAWN TO THE SET OF SUN
JESUS, MY SAVIOR, YOUR THE ONLY ONE

May He be praised, our guiding light, our rock and fortress, our comfort, our stay.

4 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, off topic...Do you think you will get pregnant this year with the twins? I'm not saying that I have a word from the Lord confirming this. I'm just wondering.

trish said...

Brenda,

I miss you already too. What do we do about it? Do we need to find a coffee/tea/prayer/stretching meditation to music/go to the zoo or something time. I had so much fun with you guys. I had no idea what I was missing. Now I am a little sad it has already amost been a week since I saw you last, except for church- which almost doesn't count cause it is all for the glory of God. But was that not the most awesome service? Anyway be blessed and know you have added another girl to love you and pray for what God already has ready for you.

A-lauf said...

Great Blog Brenda!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Brenda--
I love reading your blogs! They are sooooo YOU! Thank you for being such an encouragement, mentor, and blessing to myself and so many others! Love you!