Monday, November 27, 2006

Counting a few blessings

How good is my life? Today has been glorious and it is not over yet. Never in my life have I had the time to spend on wonderful frivolities such as:
1. liesurely buying Christmas presents and decorations
2. stopping at a shop just to look with no need required
3. talk to my sister as long as we want
4. clean my floor and still be able to clean out a closet
and all these things were done before 5:00, when I arrived home and still had time to blog and read blogs while watching the food channel. Life is Good.
I thank my God for giving me this wonderful time of life.

Another blessing I would like to proclaim, is seeing that Ashlee Bradford commented on my last blog. Ashlee, your such a sweetie. I still owe you and your husband an email. Love you lots.

God's love is such a joy in all the ways He expresses it.

2 comments:

Pamelotta said...

Oh what I would do with time like that! By the way, I went into Jordan Taylor the other day. I was looking to see if they had entertainment centers. Elliott and the kids were in the car so I literally had to speed walk through the store scanning up and down. It took every fiber of my being not to just stop, stare, touch and smell all of the beautiful things in there. I have never stepped foot in that store before and my initiation was like that Thomas Everett furniture store commercial where the girl is going through the store looking at everything and its in fast motion! It killed me. I want you to go with me when I go back and ogle at everything for hours on end! Promise!?!

ericaprosser said...

take me too!