Sunday, November 26, 2006

God makes the cutest Girls

I would never have started this blog, if I didn't have girls. I know you can "have girls" in different ways. My husband and I weren't able to have girls physically, so God gave us another way. He gave us girls spiritually. These girls He gave me are more awesome than I can say in words. They are beautiful and smart, witty and kind, loving and hard working, faithful and strong. They are so much more. Anyway, several of my girls blog. The things they blog often prompt me to comment. I haven't commented till today, and this showed me there are sometimes that blogging (or something similar) is the only way to get out what is in you. I needed something to help me interact more fully to their blogs, so here I am joining the blogging generation. Well, after this introduction, I must blog about one of my girls:

This precious girl has strength she doesn't know. She has 5 children, a husband, extended family, a church, friends. She is very relational and that is saying a lot, considering how many relationships she has. I would like to blog my prayer for her today. She has a child who is being healed. "Lord God, I do not understand all circumstances in my sweet girl's life, but I know you love her more than I do. I pray you will settle the inner conflict she has when she tries to put together the physical reality of her child and faith reality in the spirit realm of her child. We know what your word says. We know what we see with our physical eyes. We don't know who to meald those together without an atomic explosion. I thank you that when the realms of darkness and collide there is always an explosion. May your peace that passes understanding be hers and ours. Let the inner conflict be settled. I love you. Thank you for your answers. Thank you for his healing and the price you paid for it."

7 comments:

Pamelotta said...

I know that girl and I love her too. I saw her hugging her boy tonight and I just wanted to grab him and kiss him all over! He is such a sweetie. And the way he looks at his momma....wow. He's in love! I am so proud of her for wanting to just love him the very most that she can. Who could ask for more in a mother? We are all blessed to know her! (Why are we not saying her name?) Anyway, so glad you've joined us all on blogspot. Wonderful to have you. I love you!

ericaprosser said...

We are all so glad to have/know YOU too. Thanks for not letting your mom-qualifications go to waste.xoxoE

Brandi Wilson said...

Well, I AM that girl and I have the best friends and Moms that a girl could have. I'm so thankful for all the love, prayers and encouragment that I get from you. I'm so excited to check up on what's going on with you here @ our hangout. Much love to you today!

Rachel said...

BRENDA!!! You've joined the blogspot bandwagon!! Be careful!! It can be addicting!!

Yes, that woman is an amazing woman and friend!! I don't know how she does all that she does, but I sure do love her for just the way she is!!! ;)

Lydianna Bradford said...

Brenda!! A blog! Mine is on myspace, but I've been thinking about moving it over here...

http://www.myspace.com/ashleekb

Carolyn said...

Not being in the "inner circle", but still knowing THAT girl has been an amazing blessing! (I was Joey's teacher's aide for two years at CCS, and my son and Spencer are in the same class) Your friendship is a beautiful thing-the family of God at work in each other's lives, but esp. hers. She is blessed to have the wonderful people she has in her life. I can't help but think that this trial is for all of US-the people on the outside-to see the awsome-ness of a mighty God who works in all and through all to achieve His purposes. We're all going to be able to one day say, "I'm better, stronger, wiser, fuller,fresher,friendlier,etc......because of who SHE is in Christ!" I can't wait to see what God's doing-my life is only ONE section of the puzzle collage that is being worked on at God's kitchen table-it's going to be a Masterpiece when He's finished! Can't you just see Him putting the pieces together?...and it's not your average puzzle...it's a collage of all the people who have been "touched" because of Miles..each one has it's unique colors and patterns, yet they all fit together perfectly-one part blending naturally into another.....it may even take forever for it to be finished-this tiny one's life is THAT special!
Anyway, just wanted to say what a blessing it is to know that she has such a special group of "girls" holding her up-also to tell you you are all lifted up in my prayer time. Maybe not all by name, but by association-May God continue to give you the srength and wisdom to lift her up, and bless you in your times of need.

Brandi Wilson said...

Carolyn, Could you be any more sweet? Thank you for your kind words about me! You an amazing woman! I always feel special and refreshed after being around you.