Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Let God Accelerate Us Into 2007

I fell a lull in the storm. Through the last couple of months I have been going through some intense deliverance. This deliverance has been mixed up with: 1. a fight with hormonal depression 2. a working out of new and old relationships 3. a flood of new vision and clarification from God on priorities 4. a new time (first in my life) where it seems I actually have time to plan ALL the routine chores of life with purpose and not just shoot from the hip - Praise God - new success is on the horizon and there probably are more variables that don't come to mind right now. The storm has been relentless to this point and, like all storms, there are wonderful and terrible moments: moments of refreshing, moments of destruction, moments of cleansing, moments of debreeding, moments of majesty, moments of torment, moments of joy, moments of depression, moments of exhiliration, moments of terror. But no, at this moment there is great calm, great peace, great comfort, great focus. I see that this horrific and wonderful deliverance has, by the hand of my God, brought healing and wholeness. God has healed the deep festering wound, hard and seamingly impenetrable and created new heart and new flesh, like a child. This deliverance began it's greatest thrust after prays for a pure heart - a childlike heart - a heart that saw the best - a heart full of faith, hope, joy and love. I know deliverance will continue throughout my life, for there are always battles and enemies to be delivered from, but I think the current phase is complete, giving me a new heart and mind, answering my long time cry, bringing me to a place that is probably virgin territory. GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD, HE IS MY FRIEND AND I AM HIS. MAY PRAISE COME FROM EVERY CELL OF MY BEING AND FROM EVERY EXPRESSION OF MY SOUL, FROM THE VERY DEPTH OF MY SPIRIT - PRAISE GOD I AM WHOLE. Well, from that heighth of emotion and expression, my dear precious husband is calling me to Cracker Barrell for breakfast. I must continue this later - there is much to express on the current acceleration.

2 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Brenda,
It is wonderful how God is always bringing us to a new place, isn't it? Hopefully we will be at KLF this Sunday, we will be in Texas until January 5. (We will get there on Saturday) Are y'all doing the New Year's Eve Party? By the way, I started blogging on blogspot..if you click on my name now there should be a link to a blog.

trish said...

I love it! I am so full for you. NOT just excited- the whole enchilada. I am blessed to know you and hope to be one of your girls this year! Can't wait to hear the post cracker barrel rest of the chronicle. Chronicles of Brendania!