Friday, March 30, 2012

My Journey for Greatness: Intro

As I'm just beginning to document this journey, I must limit it to this day's thoughts for the sake of obvious logistics. Well, my goodness, this could appear to be an infinite subject, especially if one believes in living forever which I do. Let me qualify the living forever by saying that eternal living after this earthly life would be in the spiritual realm.
So, the current focus on my journey began with a book called "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne. You might be familiar with her other best seller called "The Secret". One of my wonderfully made friends, Ginny Hawk was reading this book. I was wanting a good book and self-improvement is one of my favorite subjects, so I followed Ginny's lead and bought the book.
This book has as its subject the ability of gratitude to change your life by attracting the good to you that you are focusing your gratitude on. As I began to read, I was reminded of another book I read many years ago entitled "Prison to Praise". A christian author gave his story of how praising in every situation changed his life for the good. "The Magic" goes into detail on a method of "how" to transform your life by practicing gratitude. So, this chapter of posting will be dedicated to following the steps in Rhonda Byrne's method to transform my life into a magical existence through transforming me from the inside out into a grateful person who practices gratitude every day and attracts goodness so that I may become all I am destined to be.