Saturday, June 11, 2011

Relevance and Identity Cont.

...Although I have realized how irrelevant I had become in the old culture I was saturated with, I have also realized how to become relevant in every situation. I'm not saying I've conquered that in every case, but I do see the path to success. If I can really know who I am, as God sees me (which is the most important key - as God sees me), and if I can give who I am fully in every situation, I will never be irrelevant. God is never irrelevant. I know some may disagree with this, but that is only because they haven't experienced the God that is always good and always loving. Knowing God is always good, every time, anywhere, is really a very radical statement. If we really believe that, it would begin to take us down a path leading far from fear, far from religion, far from failure (not far from mistakes, but far from failure - there is a difference), far from lack, far from emptiness...into joy, into peace, into fulfillment, into success, into passionate and unconditional love. I could go on. So, my path is leading me through the experiential knowledge of the great joy, peace and love. Where there is love, fear cannot live. Therefore, I am also experiencing freedom from fear like never before. There more I write, the more the subject of this true love culture seems to have endless boundaries of discovery. "I want more God, more of you, more of your love, more of the experience of you goodness, your love, your joy, your peace."