Thursday, February 8, 2007

In honor of the Chavez sisters, who I adore, I follow their lead:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Life Guard
2. Hamburger Joint Employee
3. Jr. High Teacher
4. Laboratory Technologies
Movies I watch over and over:
5. Fiddler On The Roof
6. What a Wonderful Life
7. 8.
Four places you have lived:
9. Ft Worth, Texas (1 day old - 18 yrs)
10. Abilene, Texas (18 yrs - present)
11.
12.
Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Knoxville, Tennessee
14. Granite City, Illinois
15. Throughout the state of Colorado
16. British Columbia, Cananda
Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Fried Chicken
18. roasted veggies
19. 100% whole wheat homemade bread
20. steak (different varieties)
Four places I would rather be right now
21. with my Mom
22. at a full service spa
23. at Colorado, in a luxurious cabin with a fire and Jim
24. worshiping with KLF

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Brenda -
I never knew you were a teacher!
I too wish I was in a log cabin in colorado with Jim. Well, as long as you and Ashlee where there too!

Fried Chicken? Fried Chicken? Not you! I love me some Fried Chicken, but can no longer eat very often!

A-lauf said...

life guard huh. Now that is funny. I don't care who you are. that's funny right there.

ericaprosser said...

Where's Cananda?

Brandi Wilson said...

I didn't know you were a teacher, a life gaurd,lover of fried chicken or a former resident of Canada! I'm glad you did this one!

Brandi Wilson said...

I just realized that you said you vacationed in Canada...you didn't say you used to live there. Well, I didn't know that you had ever been there vacation or other wise.

Brenda M Becker said...

Ha, Ha Erica - I really am laughing. Please keep rubbing it in and maybe it will stop.